Express Deck Stage Platform System
Simply unfold your riser legs and attach the carpeted platform deck to create an Express Deck Stage Platform System. Then add any stairs, skirting, and guard rails you may require, and you are ready for concerts, performances, special events, graduations, meetings, speeches, rallies, banquets, weddings, dances, exhibits, displays, demonstrations, trade shows and more!
- Easiest system to assemble and dismantle
- Lightweight and compact for transport
- Collapsible for easy storage
- Endless configurations
- Full range of accessories available
Express Deck from QSD may be lightweight, but it can support up to 2,960 lbs per 4ft x 4ft deck (185 lbs/sq ft). The Express Deck Stage Platform System is suitable for indoor and some outdoor applications.
- Hard wearing carpet surface reduces noise and prevents slipping
- Fold out aluminum risers are available in 8″, 16″, 24″ and 32″
- Lightweight aluminum guard rails bolt securely to the stage platform and each other, and feature and chair stop rail
- Our heavy-duty wheeled flight cases make storage and transportation even easier
- 4ft x 1ft platforms top risers of varying heights to create your custom staircase
- Optional skirting completes the professional look of your stage
Express Deck is the easiest modular staging system to assemble, connect, break down, and transport. Simply unfold the risers, line up the locking mechanisms on the riser corners with the corresponding holes on the platform, and lock with the included hex key. Once your platforms are assembled, they connect to each other via hidden locks using the same hex key. Assemble stairs by following the same procedure.