Protect Your Work Area with Movable Wash Bay Curtains
QSD Inc specializes in custom industrial curtains for your wash bay or detailing garage. Whether you are in the market for wash bay curtains, auto detailing curtains or shop dividers we will make it specific to your needs.
Wash bay curtains are designed to contain flying mud, water, and debris during the car washing or pressure washing process. These industrial wash bay curtains are ideal for large warehouses where a variety of tasks need to be performed.
Purchase your custom PVC / Wash Bay Curtains.
Wash Bay Curtains Are Your Perfect Low Cost Solution
If your work space is a multi-use or transitional it can be costly and inconvenient to construct solid wash bay walls within your warehouse. If separation is necessary to avoid flying debris, water, dust, dirt or other contaminants you want something that keeps these hazards confined to one area, while also allowing for the space to be utilized for different reasons in the future. Retractable wash bay curtains can be assembled with our curtain tracks and hardware to deliver an efficient and affordable solution.
Large open spaces can be better utilized with addition of industrial wash bay curtains. These curtains are, essentially, retractable partitions which effectively create a room within a room.
Wash Bay Curtains for the Automotive Industry
Our wash bay curtains are perfect for car wash and automotive repair. Our tear resistant vinyl is durable and perfect for rugged use. Our car wash curtains help protect other areas of your work space from splashes, spills, grinding dust, and paint over-spray.
Our car wash curtains are available in a variety of colours to perfectly integrate with and match your shop or automotive dealership.
Before choosing your colour and style of wash bay curtain, first consider the intended use of your curtain. If you want to increase safety and allow for a brighter work area, clear panels are ideal. If, however, you plan on using the curtains to also help cover up an unsightly work area solid colours are preferable.
QSD’s high quality wash bay curtains are versatile and low cost in comparison to permanent dividers and walls. The waterproof plastic and vinyl curtains contain everything within one space, while also allowing for supervision from the outside with if you opt for our super clear panels. These industrial wash bay curtains can quickly be pushed out of the way when not needed, freeing up you space for other uses.
Maintenance and Care
Our wash bay curtains are easy to maintain and constructed from durable polyester and vinyl. Industrial wash bay curtains are easy to clean because of the materials they are made from.
To remove dirt and grime, just spray down your wash bay curtain with a hose. For tougher grime, use a mild detergent and rag to wipe them.
Customized to Meet Your Needs
Each of our wash bay curtains can be customized to fit the specific needs of your business. Here are the standard features and options for a QSD wash bay curtain:
- 19oz. Vinyl Coated Fabric
- Inherently Flame Resistant
- Mildew and Rot Resistant
- Ultraviolet Resistant
- 1975mm (62″) Wide
- Tensile-grab-lbs. 290 x 290
- Tear Strength – Tonnage-lbs 110 x 110
- Trapezoid Team-lbs 80 x 60
- Adhesion – 35 lbs per inch
- Mullens Burst – over 300 psi
QSD is the Industry Leader
QSD’s industrial curtains set the bar for quality and durability. As a leading manufacturer since 1987, we relentlessly innovate and perfect our curtains. We put care and confidence in our industrial wash bay curtains, because we want you to feel confident in choosing us as your industrial curtain provider.
Our team is always ready to provide you with customer service that goes above and beyond. If you need help with customization or have any questions, please contact us at any time.
- Model #300 16 gauge galvanized steel track, roll formed to 36mm wide x 30mm high with continuous slot in bottom.
- Curtain carrier – #342 nylon wheel or #344 steel ball bearing carriers, spaced 305mm (12”) o.c. with 25mm (1”) swivel hook.
- Track splice – #322 galvanized steel track splice at each track joint.
- End stops – #304 galvanized steel end stops at each dead end of curtain track.
- Radius curves – #334 galvanized steel curves, prefabricated to 610mm (24”) radius, to suit track layout. Provide complete with track connectors to attach to straight runs of track.
- Suspension hardware – #323 threaded rod hangers at each end of track and a maximum spacing of 1800mm (72”) o.c.
- Track to be rigidly suspended from building structure by 10mm (3/8”) diameter threaded rod hangers.
- Curtain to be manufactured in 18 oz. per square yard inherently flameproofed to CAN/ULC-S109 & NFPA-701 vinyl coated fabric “SAMPSON” colour, as distributed by QSD Inc.
- Heading – 76mm (3”) double reinforced, heat welded.
- Provide #2 brass grommets in heading at 305mm (12”).
- Side hems – 25mm (1”) double reinforced, heat welded.
- Panel joints are to be heat welded.
- Bottom hem – 127mm (5”), heat welded. Insert into hem a continuous jack chain.
- Fabricate curtain to clear finished floor by 25mm (1”).
- Check all dimensions and methods shown on the drawings on the site, before fabrication.
- Prior to all work of this section, carefully inspect the installed work of all other trades and verify that all such work is complete to the point where the installation may properly commence.
- Verify that materials will be installed in accordance with the original design and the manufacture’s recommendations.
- In the event of discrepancy, immediately notify the consultant.
- Execute work of this section using skilled tradesman.
- Rigidly support track using ceiling or hanging clamps.
- Install drapery track to underside of structure using manufacturer’s recommended fasteners and to suit installation and to withstand all superimposed loading. Verify with consultant method of attachment existing structure.
- Install all curtains and track for a smooth rigid installation.