Industrial Tents for Welding and Other Utilities
QSD is dedicated to supplying our customers with a selection of industrial tents that meet your welding and safety needs. As a certified Norseman welding and utility tent dealer, every tent QSD stocks is built to shield outside workers from any harmful welding arcs, sparks and debris from escaping the tent. In addition, the tents act as perfect shelters, allowing for work in harsh environments without requiring more permanent standalone structures. Our industrial curtains are always built to last with quality materials and craftsmanship.
Durable, Lightweight and Compact Norseman Welding Shelters
Durable and high-stress resistant tents are what make Norseman’s range of industrial tents worth the investment. Used in a variety of commercial and industrial applications, these tents are perfect for anyone needing a temporary shelter in which to work.
- Compact enough to fit in the back of a van, pickup truck and even some cars
- Curtain walls open to allow for extra ventilation
- Frame is constructed from rust resistant galvanized steel
- Feet for the frame come installed for extra stability
- Sizes available: 6′ x 7′ and 7′ x 8′
- Collapsible for easy storage
- Corner lifting lugs help with transport
- Fire and tear resistant
- Lighter than most tents coming in at only 90 lbs (40.8 kgs)
- Cover rated to -45°C (-49°F)
- A total area of 121 ft2
- Anchorable to the ground and able to withstand high wind and snow loads