PL-1000 Posilok Fall-Arrest Safety Device
The Tork Winch Posilok Safety Strap is a fall-arrest device to prevent damage and injury when a basketball backstop or curtain installation falls. It is a recommended companion installation to the TW-2000 basketball winch or the CW-1800 curtain winch. The Posilok Safety Strap has an understated, modern appearance with a durable e-coat finish. You can count on Posilok when a mechanical failure occurs.
- Vertical suspended or pivoted load
- Maximum weight of suspended load*
- 450kg – 1000 lbs
- 900kg – 2000lbs w/ rocker kit
- Strap-breaking strength 318kg – 7300lbs
- Tripping speed in sudden freefall 0.46 m/s – 1.5 ft/s
- Re-set action automatic on lifting the load ~2.5cm – 1″
- Strap length 11.7m – 40ft
- Weight (as shipped) 8kg – 17lbs
- Standard 3.5″ pipe mount
*The actual forces on the strap and Posilok device will be much higher than this when it is stopping the falling object. It is designed to absorb these forces.